FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    I had initially designed it like that, however I changed the button design for a couple reasons (primarily aesthetic), but didn't realize the downsides of the double click design until much later. I would have done something about it sooner, but I recently started a new job that's been keeping me busy, but I finally got a chance to fix this.
    Thank you for looking into this, much appreciated!

Is there way to get the old version or update this one to be theme neutral? Latest version looks horrible with all themes, including the default one. Screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Is there way to get the old version or update this one to be theme neutral? Latest version looks horrible with all themes, including the default one. Screenshot attached.
    If you use my theme it will look like this :
    floaty_hearth.png

(Dev Build)

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    "Horrible" is a bit strong perhaps. Maybe "inconsistent"? Though I do agree that it's an opportunity for aesthetic improvement.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Neither the linked 5E - Floating Tabs - Single Click.ext or 5E - Floating Tabs - Double Click.ext on page one are version 1.5. They may have been updated, but still list as versions 1.4.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Quote Originally Posted by daggerfortysix View Post
    Neither the linked 5E - Floating Tabs - Single Click.ext or 5E - Floating Tabs - Double Click.ext on page one are version 1.5. They may have been updated, but still list as versions 1.4.
    I keep track of old versions through file names, and honestly forget to change the version numbers within the extensions most of the time (that's why I don't include it in the announcement text). They're up to date.

Right on, I completely understand. Thanks!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Any chance this could work with "5E Action Abilities v1.2 - 2019 by Claneidosyan modified version with wounds by Rino" and "Inventory Search v1.0.0"? The pop up is missing the search box for the inventory and the abilities box on the actions.

Otherwise it works great. My players like the option of the floating windows so they can move things around. This would make it even more useful.

Thanks for a great extension.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi ScriedRaven,

I was just wondering if it would be possible to make either the floating windows or their button draggable to the quick keys at the bottom of the screen? This would really improve their usability as my players live on the Actions tab, so it'd be really useful to be able to pop up the floating tabs without changing tabs on the character sheet, if that makes sense?

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi ScriedRaven,

I was just wondering if it would be possible to make either the floating windows or their button draggable to the quick keys at the bottom of the screen? This would really improve their usability as my players live on the Actions tab, so it'd be really useful to be able to pop up the floating tabs without changing tabs on the character sheet, if that makes sense?

Cheers,

Simon
    Yeah, if this were actually possible, that would be absolutely beast!

Thread Information