STAR TREK 2d20

Integration with a mod manager, such as CurseForge

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it very tedious to scavenge these forums in search of awesome extensions. Even more tedious, is searching through all the extensions I currently have installed, looking if any of them have an update posted.

Have there been any efforts into integrating FantasyGrounds (either officially or unoffically) with any sort of mod manager? An app like CurseForge, which I use for my mods in Minecraft and World of Warcraft comes to mind. This would probably require some effort by the devs to work out an integration.

Would love to hear from you guys, if anything has been attempted, or how other people manage their mods .

Smiteworks is currently working on their own methodology for storing and updating extensions. It has been in the works for some months now but no word as yet when it will be released.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That's great to hear, looking forward to it . Cheers!

Thread Information