5E Character Create Playlist

"Have you been prone this whole time?"

Hi

Just thought I'd share a hilarious (IMO) incident from last nights gaming session - "only in Fantasy Grounds."

The party was playing the Throne of Bones adventure by Jeff C. Stevens and the first part of that adventure is a pickup by an elderly farmer, riding along in his cart, meeting his wife, helping out on the farm, having dinner with the couple, sharing tales of adventure with them and spending the night in their barn. Next morning it's of to the pasture, which is located a good half hours walk from the farm, searching the pasture for signs of wolves, tracking the wolves to a dank cave, attempting to sneak in and surprise the wolves and finally combat.

It's the cleric's turn and someone says: "Have you been prone this whole time?".

A leftover prone condition on the cleric in the CT from a previous combat left us with an image of the rather posh and stately cleric having crawled along the floor and in the mud for the good part of a week, without anyone noticing or commenting on it. I cant seem to get it out of my head - so here's sharing it with you guys .

/DundeeOle

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    welcome hellerup

long time between visits?
    I found this comment funnier than the story.....16 years!

I liked the story. I laughed.

Yeah, it struck me too, as I saw my comment active. Active since 2005 and 1 post (my order for FG was 89, so I was an early mover).

Corona brought me back to D&D and FG again - started playing with a bunch of elderly mates about a year ago - and I'm loving it .

Blog Entries
    Great to hear! Welcome back and next time the Cleric decides to crawl all over the place remind him that cleanliness is next to godliness.

Thread Information