5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player for D&D 5E Wed and/or Thurs Available 10AM-Midnight Eastern(EDT)

FG License: Paid License for both Unity and Classic
    Time Zone: Eastern Time in US (currently EDT)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wed or Thurs 10AM - Midnight (prefer weekly)
    Term: Looking for long term game, preferably weekly
    Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: Played D&D for almost 40 years, plus a smattering of other games
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly comfortable with the basics

Character Type Preferred: Any

Hi, I am an experienced player, looking to add a game or two to my schedule. I am looking for
    a game with a good story and some exploration, with a good mix of combat as well. I try to be
    a team player, and like to be helpful to the party, so willing to play any role. I am not much
    of a voice actor, but do enjoy making decisions based on the character.

I am retired, so available much of the day, and would prefer a game that runs weekly for around
    4 hours or so.

Please feel free to join my adventures in middle earth campaign. Still looking for 3-4 more players. Can do Thursdays any time in the day. The campaign is set in middle earth the universe that is Lord of the Rings. The campaign isn't so much hack and slash as is it is strategy and lore-based. This will be a more laid-back session but I'd like to keep it serious. I'm a new LM/GM so bare with me if i make a few mistakes along the way. Although I have been studying the books and writing my own adventures for a long time now and this would be a long time coming. Hope to see you join! -Avery

Still looking for a game on Wed. See post #1.

Thread Information