5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

D&D 3E and/4E books

I might be doing something wrong, but I cant seem to find the books for 3 or 4 E rulesets. suggestions?

No 4E books are available. The 3.5E edition had a SRD with most spells and monsters, ie 3.5 basic rules, 3.5E Magic Items, 3.5 Monsters, 3.5 Spells.

Edit: I did forget to mention these are all library modules and you need to create a new campaign, click the "Library" sidebar button and then the "Modules" button at the bottom, then load the modules listed above.
    Last edited by Griogre; April 14th, 2021 at 22:32.

Do these also include the supplements like the arms and equipment or spell compendium?

Not likely on the arms and equipment, I'm not sure that about spells - it's been a very long time since I played 3rd edition.. Whatever was in the SRD which was a subset of the rules. You might consider Pathfinder, which is E3.75 and has an extensive SRD.

Blog Entries
    SmiteWorks (FG) has never received a license to create or distribute the books from 3.x or 4th editions. Therefore only those things that were released under a public-like license (i.e. the SRD that was released under the OGL) are available in FG. A year or so ago there were some rumors that WotC might be open to granting such a license to SmiteWorks, but so far, nothing has come of it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I would second the suggestion to try Pathfinder 1e if you liked D&D 3/3.5. The SRD has everything that is needed to play (though some of the supplements are also very good) and they’ve improved on the 3.5 rules quite a bit (in my opinion, of course—ymmv).

Thread Information