FG Spreadshirt Swag

Focus lost with map in background

I'm gonna post one thread for every "problem/bug", for best visibility. If somehting is working as intended, please say so.

Campaign (new, 3.5E, no exntensions) is attached.

Problem:
    When you explore a map and then go into background mode and back again, you always lose the right half of the image, at least in my case and short testing. When you click the token once, you get your vision back.

Steps to reproduce:
    - Open image "50gpp"
    - Toggle background mode
    > see that the token loses active focus and half of the map is black until you click on the token again
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for breaking them up. That's very helpful.

When you send an image to the background, you are actually closing the floating window; and opening a window in the background. So, the "token selection" does not follow, since that is local to each window instance. The lighting up of the right half of the image is due to the FoW from the token being selected.

Please let me know if I misunderstood the issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Yeah, I thought so.
    Did some further testing after some good night sleep.

GM View: Token focus is lost when sent to background -> As I would have thought because a GM can easily have many tokens to click on
    Player View: Token focus is lost but vision stays completely fine, not cut into left/right -> I can't replicate what I saw last night, seem to work just fine

If I somehow get into a weird state again I will get back to this thread

Thread Information