DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - Forever DM looking to Join a 5E FGU game

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Time Zone: Central Time. Dallas, Texas
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: A weekly game would be great! Available in the evening Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sun.
    Term: One shot to Medium length games. I'd rather not commit to something SUPER long term without knowing the DM and table.
    Voice: Discord is preferred.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: 5 years of DM/Player Experience in 5E.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been DMing a game in FGU for 8 months.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy character optimization and creativity, but also want to keep it within the Official Published 5E material. I don't aim to break anyone's game, my last character lost an eye and a hand because I found it interesting both mechanically and in social interactions. But I do like to multi-class or find creative ways to build unique characters. That said, if the DM wants to keep it simple and the table is good I could enjoy playing just a Champion Fighter.
    About me: Just a dude in his mid-30s. For the last 3 years I've been working remotely for a big tech company. I recently moved to Texas to be closer to family and my aging parents. Outside of DnD, I enjoy books, painting, comedy, memes, and exercise.

I will say I'm fairly picky with the game I'd participate in, especially beyond a session or two. It's often said 'no DnD' is better than 'bad DnD'. This isn't any judgement on players or DMs, everyone should play the game in a way that is fun for their table. But I may not be interested in the game you run or the setting it takes place in. That doesn't mean your game is bad, just not for me.

If you are looking for a well rounded player with a good bit of experience and your game meets during the times I'm available, let me know in the comments below or send me a Direct Message.
    Last edited by DOSGAMES; April 13th, 2021 at 22:57.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post560759

Good afternoon DM
    Take a break from the prep and join my game, I'm a new Dm but I'm learning fast. I have a next level imagination and improv comes very easy for me. Please join Winds of the Realms
    Look at the very bottom of Post#1 for some links and Post#2 for the current party makeup
    We play on Saturday evening 8pm EST
    I hope you can make it
    Eclipse

If youre up for it I got a adventures in middle earth campaign you could join. Thursdays anytime, you wouldn't have to commit to weekly sessions as each adventure should be one session, 3-4 hours of gameplay. The option for coming back is there though. I'm a new DM and have some very experienced players coming along. LMK!

@E c l i p s e

Thanks for the offer, I checked our your thread and liked what I saw. Unfortunately I have to keep my Saturdays open for family and social obligations

Quote Originally Posted by Karukushifu View Post
    If youre up for it I got a adventures in middle earth campaign you could join. Thursdays anytime, you wouldn't have to commit to weekly sessions as each adventure should be one session, 3-4 hours of gameplay. The option for coming back is there though. I'm a new DM and have some very experienced players coming along. LMK!
    Okay cool, thanks!

I'm weighting some different options right now. It's great to see so many games and communities being formed around FantasyGrounds.

Hopefully I'll know what I end up doing soon. I'll send you a Private Message if I'm in.

Hi I dont know if youre still looking but Im a recruiter for a discord/Fantasy Grounds server. We play a Western Marches style campaign and I was wondering if you'd be interested in that since we usually have a couple games posted during your available times. If you are or have any questions about our game let me know!

Thread Information