FGC v.3.3.15 Ultimate
    Live Channel
    Pathfinder 2e r17e
    Newly created Campaign
    Modules Opened:
    - Extinction Curse AP1
    - Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules
    - No extension loaded

When I open any image/map and click the unlock icon in the upper right I get no image/mapping tools tools showing up to the right of the image as would be expected.

I had initially noted this issue on the Test Channel (was testing PF2E r18t7) so I switched back to Live and saw the same problem. I uninstalled FGC and reinstalled it in a brand new directory but am still having the same issue. I really have no idea what to do to fix this and not being able to edit images is a bit inconvenient.

Tools_Not_Working.png
    Last edited by Stargrove; April 13th, 2021 at 22:36. Reason: added image

Blog Entries
    There are no image editing tools on the right side in FGC. Those only exist in FGU. The simple drawing tools that are available in FGC are via right mouse.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Wow, I feel kind of stupid now. I just use FGC for testing rulesets in Test these days. Sorry for that.

Blog Entries
    lol, no problem. If that the stupidest question you ask, then you are doing much better than me!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information