FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for 2-3 players for Curse Of Strahd Campaign.

Hello!
    I'm looking for a few vict... erm... A few players for running Curse Of Strahd official campaign.
    I have some experience both playing and GM'ing, but I am no veteran yet. Game will be quite chill and newcomer friendly.

If interested, either reply here or send me a message on Discord: RogueDK#9712.

FG License:
    Classic.

Game System: 5e

Time Zone:
    UTC +2

Day of week and time: Mondays 18:00 UTC

Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly. 3 hours or so. Depending on players.

Term: Long term group. Campaigns can take months. And planning on keep going until I get bored GMing or players had enough.

Text or Voice: Discord voice chat.

Roleplay & Combat mix: About 50/50 Id say. I cannot promise both for every session. Depends on PT activities and game.

Details of scenario: Be running Curse Of Strahd. So expect vampires, ghosts and spooky atmosphere. (Within moderation. I don't believe in overdoing that aspect as it gets tiresome after a while.)

Let me know if you want more info or interested in joining.
    Thank you.

Ahoy if you're still looking for a Rogue/Sorcerer, or any character really; let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by blackmoose View Post
    Ahoy if you're still looking for a Rogue/Sorcerer, or any character really; let me know!
    Ahoy!
    Yes I do have room and you would be most welcome. Hit me up on Discord and we can get group started.
    My Discord name is RogueDK#9712.

Im GMT+3, so this is a perfect time for me, Experienced player and DM. Lemme know.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakkaKilla View Post
    Im GMT+3, so this is a perfect time for me, Experienced player and DM. Lemme know.
    Hello!

I still havent heard back from "blackmoose" who posted above you, so I do have spot open. Hit me up on Discord so I can invite you to the Discord server we'll be using and hopefully get started this Monday. If everyone can make it, that is.
    Discord name: RogueDK#9712

I haven't heard back from you yet on Discord, but I'll make room for you should you still wish to join us. Assuming Krakkakilla joins us, that makes it 6 players in total - my upper limit, so please get in touch with me there asap.
    Thank You.
    Discord name is still RogueDK#9712.

This group is now full.

Should any of my current players drop out, I'll be updating it here.

Thank you all for your interest.

Sorry just now saw the message and darn! Maybe its not too late but at least I tried. I can definitely remember next week if nothing else.

Sorry just now saw the message and darn! Maybe its not too late but at least I tried. I can definitely remember next week if nothing else.
    Krakilla above did join our discord but did not show for first session. Should both of you show for next time we'll roll with 6. Otherwise 5 is fine. Please hit me up in Discord asap so we can have your character made by next week.

Okay great sounds good. I sent a message to your discord under Quickben

Thread Information