Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: 5e - Indicators

  1. #21

  2. #22
    With the new update and lighting the target frame is not showing when a token is targeted any longer.

    - Nevermind, found the culprit. _
    Last edited by bwatford; May 16th, 2021 at 05:22.

  3. #23
    Initiative overlay is not being shown on client side when Next Actor is selected on combat tracker. When first logged in the Initiative overlay is shown correctly but not after Next Actor is selected. The other overlays work correctly.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Initiative overlay is not being shown on client side when Next Actor is selected on combat tracker. When first logged in the Initiative overlay is shown correctly but not after Next Actor is selected. The other overlays work correctly.
    I can replicate this, I'll see whats changed to cause it.

  5. #25
    I have fixed the issue with initiative. The next update, v10 should work.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I have fixed the issue with initiative. The next update, v10 should work.
    Have you released 10? I have seen a few updates to some of my extensions on DMsG but don't recall this extension -- but I may have overlooked it.... thank you in advance.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Have you released 10? I have seen a few updates to some of my extensions on DMsG but don't recall this extension -- but I may have overlooked it.... thank you in advance.
    Yes, v10 was released the same day as my post.

  8. #28
    Hello, Mattekure. Is there any chance you could take a look at why this may be breaking the saving throw functionality of this module: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ontested-skill

    I've done quite a bit of testing and whenever I enable 5e Indicators, casting spells at players results in an automatic failed "1" roll, rather than a popup for them to click "roll save". I purchased 5e Indicators and love it, but I really need that manual save functionality to work for my game.

    I tested this with no other extensions running. It's definitely some kind of conflict with 5e Indicators. And like I said, it only seems to break the manual saving throw popup. I know RFI++ is no longer supported.

    Thanks!

  9. #29

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Forge

Log in

Log in