DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Struggling with Campaign folders

My campaign is not showing up in the campaign folder. the campaigns listed in the folder do not match my campaigns listed in FGU. I think the folder is only showing me campaigns I created in FGC last year. Are campaigns listed somewhere different in FGU? I have been playing but I am having trouble adding files to a new campaign. So confused...

Have you switched channels?

If for instance you switched to test to look at the lighting, your campaigns would be in a different location.

Default location:
    %FG Data Folder%\Campaigns

If you have changed channels:
    %FG Data Folder\Channels\<channel name>\Campaigns\

When you open FGU there is a folder icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on that and that should be the FG Data Folder.

Blog Entries
    If Sulimo's post doesn't get you fixed, please post screen shots of your campaigns listed in FG and the contents of your FG data /campaigns folder (as detailed by Sulimo).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

And yes the default campaign directories are different between FGU and FGC to allow them to be installed side by side and work independently. So if you have an old shortcut to FGC that will not be the same location as where your FGU campaigns are stored. Like Sulimo, says the best way to find the campaigns directory is to use the folder shortcut on the launcher.

Sorry for the bother, I finally figured it out. I was watching a tutorial from last year and the developer was using the old file location. FGU uses a folder under Smiteworks name instead of Fantasy Grounds. I had read the folders were accessable from the launcher but i didnt see it way up in the corner of my ultra wide monitor!

Blog Entries
    No problem, thanks for letting us know the solution.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information