5E Character Create Playlist

Can Pathfinder Map Tile Packs be used in D&D5e???

Probably a dumb question...

Can I use "Pathfinder RPG - Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Dungeon Starter Set", to make maps, in the 5e ruleset?

I am not sure if this exclusive to the Pathfinder rule set of FGU. I am hoping and assuming its just a map/image asset that I can use across the platforms.
    NinkasiNinja

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (-5 GMT)
    Games desired: Star Wars FFG, D&D5e, AD&D, Patfinder 3.5, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts

I can't speak for that particular product but other Pathfinder assets - such as the Tavern flip map show up in my assets in 5e. Generally tilesets are system agnostic - even though they are published by a particular publisher.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I can't speak for that particular product but other Pathfinder assets - such as the Tavern flip map show up in my assets in 5e. Generally tilesets are system agnostic - even though they are published by a particular publisher.
    Thank you! I was looking for feedback, before I purchased it. I assume that the Tavern Flip Maps are similar. (looking at easy map options)
    NinkasiNinja

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (-5 GMT)
    Games desired: Star Wars FFG, D&D5e, AD&D, Patfinder 3.5, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts

The tavern flip mats are actually maps of various taverns rather than map tiles.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Generally map packs and tile packs are system agnostic. You can look for the "Requires" line within the product description to see if any product mentions a specific ruleset.

Thread Information