DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I would be interested in converting Pathfinder 2.0 rulebooks and adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Hi,
    I'd be interested in converting Starfinder Society Scenarios (SFRPG) for Smiteworks (FGU), adding LoS and Lighting as needed.

• SFS Seasons 1 to current (Season 4) and beyond.

Jrock1
    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    I would be interested in converting Pathfinder 2.0 rulebooks and adventures.
    As noted in the first post contact James via email.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Just a question more: what about converting material in a foreign language (i.e. I'm Italian and I own tons of Italian material for D&D classics and 5th edition)?
    Btw I would be really interested in converting the Dragonlance setting (both in english and Italian) for the AD&D 2nd ed.
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercujo View Post
    Just a question more: what about converting material in a foreign language (i.e. I'm Italian and I own tons of Italian material for D&D classics and 5th edition)?
    Btw I would be really interested in converting the Dragonlance setting (both in english and Italian) for the AD&D 2nd ed.
    Thx
    Please reach out to James Holloway.
    https://linktr.ee/BelleMuerte

I have about 25% of the LOS of main part of the Barrowmaze 5ed done. I also have some a some of the text enter in too. Is that publisher looking for a conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBetween View Post
    I have about 25% of the LOS of main part of the Barrowmaze 5ed done. I also have some a some of the text enter in too. Is that publisher looking for a conversion?
    Refer to the first post and contact James.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Haley2 View Post
    I was in a very similar situation and made the move. Unfortunately FG UI is from the dawn of time and unlikely to improve. I found Foundry to be a far superior experience, although not quite there yet with automation.
    I'm not sure of what situation you are referring to here. This thread is in reference to publishers that are looking for help in converting material. Did you have any questions related to the OP?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Please post inquiries here and email James Holloway ([email protected]) to sign up as a community developer.
    Just sent an email out to James to sign up as a developer. Thank you for putting the thread together.

Hi I'd like to sign up for anything for PF1E, and anything ruleset agnostic. Map packs, tiles, tokens etc. I've sent an email to James re: community Dev.
    If I read the instructions correctly for the WoTC I need to reach out to them correct?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    Hi I'd like to sign up for anything for PF1E, and anything ruleset agnostic. Map packs, tiles, tokens etc. I've sent an email to James re: community Dev.
    If I read the instructions correctly for the WoTC I need to reach out to them correct?

Thanks.
    No, contact Violet for WotC Adventure league stuff. The link is in the first bullet point.

Thread Information