Starfinder Playlist

LFP 1-2 players 5e fanatsy every other Sat. 1:30-5:30 EDT NG Apr 24

- Started this homebrew campaign in July 2020

- The campaign is at level 5. You can roll your own or use a pre-generated.

- currently there are 4 other players but I am looking for up to 2 new players

- The campaign is varied, The other players have been very good role players. I try to have puzzles, skill tests, urban play and dungeons, I would estimate there is about 50% dungeons. But the players control what they want to do next. I try and have side quests available. And of course the players regularly go around the game I have planned.

- I started DMing in 1982 so I spent most of my time in AD&D, 2.5 years ago my family and I switched to 5e. and my 1st game in FG was in June in 2020

- I'm very open about the PC's I only have a couple things that I prefer 1) no evil player, 2)That the party are team players. I have no preferences as per class and I don't care if the party is "balanced". You can play any character and class you want. Right now There is a sorcerer, a rouqe, a fighter and a warlock. I have the following modules PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide. You can play a character from any of these modules and we use Discord for voice.

Just as a reminder we play every other Saturday 1:30-5:30 EDT Next session is this Saturday April 24 and the next will be May 8th

I am interested. Like you I started in the 80's took some time off after college in the 90's to have a career. Started playing again in 5e. I have FGU and discord if you want to chat some more and see if i am a good fit. Cheers

Found another game. Thanks.
    Last edited by Glorwin; April 16th, 2021 at 02:50.

I'd be interested. i started in the early 90's and played a lot and then off and on again until about 4 years ago. Would love to join this motley group of scallywags.

Hibby, are you still lookin for a player. I've been playin dnd since 84' when I was in the service. New to FGU but it seems like a good platform. Any race or class is good with me.

If you are still looking for players please feel free to hit me up on discord at GeneralCrisis#8902

Sorry everybody the table is full

Thread Information