FG Spreadshirt Swag

Exporting Module with lights doesn't add the lights

Hey all

I normally make each part of my campaign in a separate campaign file and export a module to use in the main game.

I added the lights to the campaign and exported the module. When I opened the module in the main campaign, the lights were gone. I extracted the mod file and opened the db.xml file and saw the lights in the xml. You can see that below.

I re-added the lights to the maps inside the main campaign and the new ones working fine.

Screenshot of some of the lights in the db.xml file.
    light xml.png

Blog Entries
    I don't believe exporting lights is supported yet, I think I read that elsewhere, but can't find it. Remember, this is beta release and not everything is there yet.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Still worth reporting as feedback, though, just in case it wasn't on the radar. Also for all us users who didn't know it wasn't supported yet. So thanks to TheDarkMantle for feedback and reporting, it's well appreciated!

I did search and didn't see anything saying it wasn't supported yet.

If it's a known issue and on the radar, cool. If it was unknown, now it's known.

And, if anyone else tries and searches (like I did) they'll hopefully find this so they know. So now it's win/win/win.

Thread Information