Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Bound by Fate.
(A Horror Adventure for Levels 1-10+)

Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.

---

Campaign Type: Episodic
Campaign Length: Indefinite
Game Frequency: Weekly
Primary Language: English
Camera Needed: No
Audio: Yes (headset recommended, push to talk preferable)

Player Experience Level: Beginner/Intermediate
GM Experience Level: High
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: High
Roleplaying Level: Medium
Combat Level: Medium
Puzzle Level: Low/Medium
Mature Content (18+): No

OTHER GAME DETAILS
Starting Level: 3
Ending Level: 10+
Character Restrictions: Forgotten Realms setting (no eberron or ravnica content, etc)

---

This game will require payment to participate. Fantasy Grounds is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

---

Each session will be 4 hours long with a short 15 minute break after 2 hours.
There are two payment options for the adventure's I run:

• £12.50 for a single session
• £38 for a rolling monthly subscription

All payments are to be made via my website over at Sewer Crew Gaming before the start of the session in question. Please send a private message to confirm your payment with your Paypal email address so that I can verify your payment has gone through. After payment is confirmed I'll send you an invite to the Discord server I use to coordinate voice-comms, and we can get started!

---

If you cannot attend a session for any reason, let me know in advance and then we can discuss with the group if the others want to reschedule; if necessary I will arrange a refund. If you do not tell me in advance, I may choose to withhold the payment indefinitely. Please be considerate to the other members of the party and respect the time investment that I put into the campaign.