Looking for a weekend PF 2E game. Experienced player (and ref but already GM'ing a game, so no requests to ref at present, please )

FGU Ultimate License
Time Zone: Pacific Time USA
Frequency: prefer biweekly, can do weekly or monthly
Term: Long Term
Voice: I have discord installed but am open to using any voice chat
Video: prefer none but can do video
Maturity: fine with any level from G to R+ but not interested in in-game sexual assault or ERP

Game System: just looking for a PF 2E campaign at the moment
Game System Experience: GM'd a 2E campaign for over a year (wrapped) and GM'ing 6 months into a second one so far (ongoing, that one just moved to FGU)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I feel somewhat comfortable using this platform but am still relatively new to it (I've hosted 3 and played in 2 sessions on FGU so far, but also done a lot of reading on it as well.)

Character Type Preferred: I'm most interested in playing a witch with one of the non-curse patrons because I love the thematics of it, especially the cool familiars Otherwise fairly flexible. Happy to work with the party to round it out, probably more a caster or a sneak than a frontline warrior. I like an effective character but will focus on a character concept over raw power (for instance, I like the witch changeling, although changelings don't really add that much to witches )
About me: I like a good mix of combat and RP, with players mostly in character (some OC is fine). Not too keen on joke* characters or intra-party thievery but otherwise very flexible. Prefer a gaming group that is welcoming to all players. I'm married and have played PF 1E, 2E and all versions of D&D plus assorted other RPGs.

*By joke I mean a player that is intentionally silly in a meta sense, like someone playing a character from Monte Python's Holy Grail or an Elf named "Bob". A character with in-game quirks, like a kobold that thinks they are the smartest or strongest member of the party in-character is all good.