FG Spreadshirt Swag

FGU keeps highlighting Check For Updates

Mac OS Big Sur 11.2.3, Intel MBP 2018, new and first installation of FGU, updater just ran through, with 4.0.10 Ultimate being installed (21-02-04). FGU Lobby still highlights "Check For Updates" in red, despite no more updates being available. Restart of FGU or the whole Mac does not help.

Blog Entries
    Many many products do you own?

I know in FGC that there was a limit to FGs checking for updates against your owned product list and if it timed out it would just mark red for an update needed rather than spend time waiting for the list comparison to be completed. I suspect FGU behaves the same way. Or this may be an indication of a timeout to the DLC server if you don't have a lot of purchases.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

19 Products and 15 purchases according to FGU updater. Works on Windows, first time installing on Mac OS.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; April 9th, 2021 at 18:09.

I'll forward on to @smelton to see if he has ideas or questions.

Regards,
    JPG

Just tried TEST for comparison, same thing. Goes through all 34 products, no more downloads to do, but keeps the button highlighted.

Thread Information