FG Spreadshirt Swag

Creation of New Magic Weapon - Help

Hello all. Just migrated over to Unity and I'm having an issue.

I've created a new magic weapon for one of my players. I opened up the Items menu and hit the "+" symbol to create the weapon, using all the correct types and subtypes. I completed the item and imported into his character sheet.

However, I can't seem to get the item to appear in the Actions tab under "Weapons".

What am I doing wrong?

It's possible you don't have the item equipped and you're looking at Combat mode of the Actions page. Change it to Preparation and mark it equipped (or mark it as equipped in the Inventory) by toggling the red bag icon to a t-shirt.

If that's not it, please share a screenshot of the item and the Actions page.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    It's possible you don't have the item equipped and you're looking at Combat mode of the Actions page. Change it to Preparation and mark it equipped (or mark it as equipped in the Inventory) by toggling the red bag icon to a t-shirt.

If that's not it, please share a screenshot of the item and the Actions page.
    Sorry, I should've been more descriptive. I've created the item and it appears in his Inventory. I've marked it as "Equipped", but it's still not appearing in the Weapons section of the Action tab.

I'm enclosing screenshots:

Final Word 1.JPG

Final Word 2.JPG

Final Word 3.JPG

When you select preparation mode in the actions tab - do you see the weapon there?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    When you select preparation mode in the actions tab - do you see the weapon there?
    No, I do not.

What ruleset and extensions do you have involved? I tried the same type/subtype in 5e with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    What ruleset and extensions do you have involved? I tried the same type/subtype in 5e with no problem.
    Pathfinder 1.0

I reproduced your item (including an image link too) in a new PF1 campaign and a blank Human/Fighter character sheet, and it is working as expected here! I'm not sure of the PF ruleset, so unfortunately that's about the extent of the debugging I can offer. @Zacchaeus is pretty good at figuring this stuff out, though.

Thread Information