DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFG][PAID][Thursdays] Seeking Thursday Game Starting Tonight 4/8 - Weekly Player!

This is quite short notice, I realize, and I'd be creating my character during any session which might have me and round out my all week schedule! This is what I do to keep busy, as I'm stuck homebound due to a physical disability.

I would very much like to join a Thursday weekly campaign session 7/8pm-11pm/12am EST. D&D 5e would be easiest to get into, Forgotten Realms being my favorite setting, but I'll consider any backdrop so long as I have a broad race/class variety and a niche to fill in the party (UA availability a plus). I do prefer starting 3rd+ level, I don't mind having to create while the game's starting and need to join partway, so and I obviously don't mind joining campaigns which have already begun. Emphasis on role-playing is very much appreciated, as is the GM's openness to creative problem solving!

Have something other than D&D? I'd also hear it out! I've been looking for a non-FFG Star Wars game, but really, bring anything non-horror to the table and I'll give it a look.

Make Thursday night not boring, starting tonight! I'll even look at joining a fellow paid GM's roster here! Please DM me soon enough with your campaign info and I can have a character with color and story appropriateness ready in time for this evening! I am a reliably weekly player and in it for the long haul. Don't mind one bit if I have to listen to the adventure while pushing through character creation, and then get introduced.

Thanks!

Licenses & Library: Unity Ultimate, Classic Demo, library includes all AD&D and core D&D 5E materials
    Availability: Tonight (4/8)! 8pm to 11pm, maybe 12am if necessary. Able to continue attending any long term or ongoing game which has me at this day and time!
    Interests: Favorite systems are any D&D system from AD&D 2e to D&D 5e (bar 4e), as well as any non-FFG Star Wars system. Open to any suggestion, but role-playing in traditional D&D settings of the fantasy or science fiction genres is great. I do enjoy long term, if not ongoing games, where everyone in the party has their niche in which to shine and we get to know each other along the course of our epic adventures. Role-playing and storytelling are big for me.
    Contact: Please DM via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 - you may need to friend me first because Discord's odd!

Still looking for tonight, if anyone has the need or want for a player eager to role-play something interesting and suited to your game/group!

Thread Information