5E Character Create Playlist

Multi-clicking issue?

Hi, I just bought a subscription for FGU and downloaded the program. I can get through the updater and launch the program without issue, but whenever I click something in the starting screen (where you can create a campaign, etc), it actually clicks an infinitely repeating amount of times on whatever I've selected, until I select something else or tab out of the program.

For instance, if I click "Upgrade," it opens the link to the fantasygrounds website in my browser in about 20 different tabs, because it's clicked so many times already. That effectively softlocks me from the program, because if I tab back in it just clicks to open browser links again, tabbing me out. I can't create a campaign either, because if I try to select the extensions I purchased and load them up, the multi-clicking de-selects them every time I try to choose one.

Anyone familiar with this issue? I've never encountered anything like it.

The only time I've seen a similar issues reported (only a couple times); it ended up being an issue with the mouse hardware or mouse driver or mouse helper app overriding behaviors.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information