Hi,

I'm a longtime D&D player looking for one more long term 5th Edition campaign to join. I'm mature, responsible and reliable for regular attendance. Low maintenance and largely self sufficient, I enjoy playing in medium sized groups with a good social dynamic that encourages teamwork. I like role playing and light tactical combat, and heavily prefer a "textbook" fantasy setting (read as: not into steampunk, high technology, gunpowder, or horror settings). If your campaign would make a good example to appear in the Players Handbook, that's the setting for me. I fill any spot in a party, seeking a good spread of classes/races/roles.

If you've got a new or established campaign of "standard fantasy fare" in need of one additional solid player, I'd be interested in joining. I'm looking for a game for earlier in the week, not because I'm bound by a busy life schedule, but my other games meet weekends and I find myself twitching for more D&D starting around Monday - Tuesday night. I'm in the Eastern TZ, but I'm nocturnal, so pretty much any time zone in the US works for me, evening or night.

Regards and thanks for your consideration.
Mike