Starfinder Playlist

Core RPG - Shadowrun 4e - Not able to make any check

Hello guys,

i already posted this problem in the Shadowrun 4e thread (Link), but unfortunately Ianmwards was not online since two months, so I am afraid that he will read this post. Therefore I have moved the problem into this Thread. Maybe this is an issue which is known generally and can be solved in another way. Could you please take a look in the post below? Maybe this error occured in other rulesets, too..
    Thanks in advance!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ian,

thanks a lot for providing us a new version for the latest FG Update. We tried to use the new version, but unfortunately there appear another error messages while using several functions. Below a list with the recorded error messages and also when they appear:

Try to make a check on attribute-value:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:903: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

Trying to enter Table "Combat"
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:903: findNode: Invalid parameter 1
    Ruleset Warning: genericcontrol: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
    Ruleset Warning: setIcon: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
    Ruleset Warning: genericcontrol: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
    Ruleset Warning: setIcon: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)

Trying to activate Weapon within combat table:

Could you please have a look into this? Thanks a lot in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    damned

What does -

Trying to enter Table "Combat"
    mean?
    Please see below. I have attached a screenshot.
    Combat_Table_Screenshot.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you share your db.xml and instructions on how to cause each error?
    I have uploaded the db.xml file to this post. Hopefully this will help you

Instructions when causing error:

Values in char-sheet
    If I try to doubleclick in any value-field (like attributes or talents) in the char-sheet, the below listed error occurs:

Combat-Table (see screenshot)
    If I try to enter the combat-table, the below listed error occurs:

If you need further details, please let me know. Thanks a lot for your help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information