FG Spreadshirt Swag

Traveller 1st Ed prob... Spaceships

Hey folks... got a problem,
    Game is coming up and the "Spaceships" are not working in Mongoose Traveller 1st Ed.
    They wont pop up in the library (Scout/Seeker is a dead link in the manual) and there is no category for the sidebar
    Mongoose 2nd Ed works fine, everything there functions, but my current game is 1st Ed.

Any chance on a fix? Pleeeeeze?
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatude View Post
    Hey folks... got a problem,
    Game is coming up and the "Spaceships" are not working in Mongoose Traveller 1st Ed.
    They wont pop up in the library (Scout/Seeker is a dead link in the manual) and there is no category for the sidebar
    Mongoose 2nd Ed works fine, everything there functions, but my current game is 1st Ed.

Any chance on a fix? Pleeeeeze?
    Hi,

What do you mean by 'not working', 1E never had any spacecraft automation, but has the ships data for manual use.

However if the data is missing then that's very naughty and I can get that sorted for you.

Let me know,
    Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

So, I open up Traveller's Library, Traveller Core, Spacecraft.
    Press on "Scout, Type S" or "Seeker Mining Ship" links... nothing happens
    Wasn't there a Space/Starcraft Item form for us to fill in a new ship with? or is that just called "Craft" on the Sidebar? because there is no Spaceship/Starship available for the sidebar.

Just to clarify, its Unity version
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatude View Post
    So, I open up Traveller's Library, Traveller Core, Spacecraft.
    Press on "Scout, Type S" or "Seeker Mining Ship" links... nothing happens
    Wasn't there a Space/Starcraft Item form for us to fill in a new ship with? or is that just called "Craft" on the Sidebar? because there is no Spaceship/Starship available for the sidebar.

Just to clarify, its Unity version
    Hi Magnatude,

I need to remove those 2 spaceships as 1E doesn't have the Spaceship Data, I was testing it earlier before 2E was released. But if you're playing 1E than I should add the spaceship data in the future.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

FWIW I play 1E as well; don't much care for the 2E tweaks. I can fill in much of the data for my campaign myself from various sources if you'll provide us with a template.
    Is it remotely possible to convert one of the 2E ships in the Forge to work with 1E? I.e. is there more to it than simply adding the ship data? Tks.

Thread Information