STAR TREK 2d20

LFM for Rolemaster Classic (on FGU)

My campaign is ongoing (been going >2 yrs now online!). Have had a few players leave and others join. We have reached a break point from one campaign to the start of the next and there is an opening for another couple of players. Rather than necro my old post, I decided to start a new thread. Game details as follows:

Campaign is a mixture of low and high fantasy. Planned as a long term campaign. Will be playing Rolemaster Classic (RMC) using FGU (Fantasy Grounds Unity) as the VTT. I have an Ultimate license (so prospective players don't need any license).

Day of week and time: Friday 11.00-16.00 UTC
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Once a week.
    Term: Campaign has been running for over 2 yrs. And will run for a while yet!

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord server (headset preferred)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 4 players, an extra 1-2 players required.
    Character starting level & equipment: The current players are starting new Level 1 characters. So that will be your starting level.
    Character restrictions: Mostly "good" characters but no restriction on class. No elves... half-elves and half-orcs available… but expect significant in game prejudice!

Me: Long time player of many RPG's. Have DM'ed mainly AD&D and Rolemaster, but always loved RM as a player.

You: Don't take it personally, but I'd prefer mature players. No munchkin min-maxers. Must be willing to commit to the regular timeslot (when it's decided). If you could detail your experience (FG and RM) that will help.

The aim is to have fun in the RMC world.
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Bump... still looking for one more...

Even if you've never played Rolemaster come and have a try. Just watch out for the invisible turtles...

"Stumble over an unseen imaginary deceased turtle. You lose 2 rnds of offensive action but can parry."

Hello Dundan, I might be able to make those sessions. Love Rolemaster but it has been a long time since i have played. Even though i do have the rules on fantasy grounds. I will try and email you later when i have some time to write properly.
    Thanks
    Otter

Otter - No dramas. PM me when you get time and we can discuss

:-)

Last bump before starting the new campaign...

Thread Information