DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Experienced dnd player and ex dm lfg 5e

I am looking for a casual weekly or biweekly group to play one night a week for 5e. I have played 3.5 and 4 and dmed a year long weekly 4e game. I am learning 5e but it seems easy to pick up. I do work a heavy load during the week so available for a game 6pm central after work. Looking for a 4 hour max session when meeting because of work.

I am interested in dm if the dm wants a break from time to time, just need to get up on 5e first.

I am late 40s, no kids and understand girl friend so available won’t be an issue 90% of the time. Pm if you have a spot or starting a group.

I can be available weekend days as well. Not available for those late night groups or all nighter anymore though.
    Last edited by thargar; March 31st, 2021 at 03:33.

if no one has picked you up, I can offer you a spot in my sat game, long term, 5e Faerun. Game time: 7pm-11pm cst weekly. if you are interested let me know. I have asked other players bu they have not responded within 72hrs. After the offer expires, the spot closes for the next person asking.

This game is in progress, has already started we will be going into session 3 on saturday. It is level 2. if you are interested you will need to get with me either on friday and have at least 2 hrs to spare minimum to create your character. I have every race and every class that has been programmed into a VTT. My FGU is almost 90% automated, meaning that all weapon, spell, equipment effects are programmed in. PM me if you are up for a beginning adventure

Greetings fellow adventurers! Did you find a game, Thargar? Shezingzh, I see you have a Saturday game you are GMing but also noticed another post where you might be looking for a weekday game? I want to DM and have experience with FGC (haven't moved to Unity yet) and 5E. I feel that I am a capable DM but not a professional game master by any standard. I too am an older adventurer who has played all editions of D&D. I would welcome 5E beginners who would like to play a laid-back one-shot, module or campaign and learn as we go. I am in EST time zone. PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Genokahn

Quote Originally Posted by genokahn View Post
    Greetings fellow adventurers! Did you find a game, Thargar? Shezingzh, I see you have a Saturday game you are GMing but also noticed another post where you might be looking for a weekday game? I want to DM and have experience with FGC (haven't moved to Unity yet) and 5E. I feel that I am a capable DM but not a professional game master by any standard. I too am an older adventurer who has played all editions of D&D. I would welcome 5E beginners who would like to play a laid-back one-shot, module or campaign and learn as we go. I am in EST time zone. PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Genokahn
    Yes, I DM 2 games, one on sunday 7-11pm cst epic level 26 currently. The max level is 30. Once the players hit level 30/complete the adventure I will be taking a break on sunday.
    I DM on saturday 7-11pm, its called Life in Shadowdale, its a Living Story Concept, where the players are not required to leave their home. The players are not set to complete any adventure module, their task is simply to explore and have fun. I am looking for 1 more player to round off to 4 players. so if anyone is interested let me know. The group is currently at level 2.

I am also interested in being a player as I have DMed for over a year straight an cannot seem to find a game.

I would be more than happy to join any 5e game since those are the rules I am most familiar with currently.

Thread Information