FG Spreadshirt Swag

D&D Tonight! (Core / PHB2) ~ July 11th, 2007

Once again, I'll be opening up my FG game to run a one-shot adventure. Come prepared with a 4th level core character using races and classes from the PHB/PHB2, except for half-orcs and gnomes.

Start Time: 9pm eastern (1hr 45min from now)
    Stats: 32 pt buy, Max hp 1st lvl, Half + 1 for each level after.
    Starting Gear
    One +1 weapon
    One +1 armor
    One wondrous item (2200g or less) - or - a second +1 weapon.
    Three potions of Cure Moderate Wounds (2d8+3 ea.)

Server Alias: LOUD GATE COLD VEST

-edit- Time pushed back an hour, something came up just now.
    Last edited by NymTevlyn; July 12th, 2007 at 00:26.

Well, I'm there

Do you still have my char from the last game? If so I'd like to keep using the same... although, should I upgrade her equipment to what you specify there, cause I'm sure she has quite a bit less than that

edit-> Also I think I'd like to switch some spells around -if- you allow that sort of thing, cause I wasn't too happy with how they turned out last time =/
    Last edited by Tropico; July 12th, 2007 at 01:00.

Sure, make whatever changes you want to. The game's up for people to log in now. I'll keep it up until quarter after nine. If I don't have at least three people by then it'll be canceled.

Got two players so far. Need at least one more.

Thanks Nym for a cool game! It was fun and taught me not to poke 'commanded' undead with a stick sorry again about that guys..

It was also a cool quest complete with roleplayed introduction, setup, beginning, middle, and end parts plus an NPC with a little backstory and everything, all pulled off in one session (even if we were running a bit at the end there). And in all-text. Well done.

So - fun and educational, what more could you ask for

I'm glad you had fun. I had a bit more that I wanted to throw in, but there wasn't enough time. Such as a ghost of one of the Templars of the order.

Thread Information