DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    oops... messagebox cleared now

I find the FUM site a bit hard to navigate around these days. There used to be a message on the campaign forum with instructions (who to send a pm too) but I can't see it now. Anyhow, I see snikle has replied to your intro post. Just send him a PM and he'll get a forum set up.
    Last edited by Toadwart; July 15th, 2007 at 20:48.
    Work Less, Game More!

Our very own forum!

**edit** - this will be my last post on this thread. For anyone interested in the campaign, head over to the website below, where we've got a place to host the game via a forum. I've started posting character creation rules and other information there and it's where I'll be spending the majority of my time from now on. If you want me to see what you post, post there!

Guys,

For everyone who wants to get started before we actually get "started" with FGII, we've got our own forum up at Four Ugly Monsters! It's here :

<<https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=116>>

All of you that want to give it a go, get over there and register and post your character ideas in the "Words from Our World" Section, check for the "Your Characters Thread" er, thread.. and let them fly.

It's still a bit empty, but I'll be filling it up with information as we get closer to playtime. Hope to see you all there.

((ps - I don't know html worth anything, so you'll have to cut-and-paste the link. Apologies)
    Last edited by daBadMojo; July 17th, 2007 at 13:22.
    -daBadMojo

Thread Information