DICE PACKS BUNDLE

getWoundPercent always returning the same?

Hi

I am drawing a mental blank: I am looking at the ActorHealthManager and see the following code
    Code:
    function getWoundPercent(v)
        return 0, STATUS_HEALTHY;
    end
    This does not look right, the 0 seems to be always the returned percent of the wounded state and, hence, also always healthy I think the function should look different, or do I misunderstand something?

Best wishes,

Kelrugem

EDIT: Seems to be on live and test like that, if I did not look wrongly
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 6th, 2021 at 01:02.

That looks like a backstop, and you should instead use getWoundPercent in ActorManager35E.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    That looks like a backstop, and you should instead use getWoundPercent in ActorManager35E.
    Thanks

(I know about the function in ActorManager35E, I just wondered about why the CoreRPG one looks like it looks )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 6th, 2021 at 02:51.

Yeah, a backstop indeed makes sense; CoreRPG has seemingly no health or wound field (I thought it has, but seemingly not)

It's a placeholder so I can create common health calculation helper fields without errors getting thrown. CoreRPG has no concept of health fields (since they're so unique to each game system); so it always returns unwounded and healthy by default.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It's a placeholder so I can create common health calculation helper fields without errors getting thrown. CoreRPG has no concept of health fields (since they're so unique to each game system); so it always returns unwounded and healthy by default.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks Yeah, my mistake was to think CoreRPG has health fields

Thread Information