STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    With only Expanded NPCs loaded in FGU 4.5.0, I'm getting the following errors when opening an NPC record:

Screenshot 2024-03-07 153531.png

Thanks for letting me know, it looks like they changed a bit on the npc sheets, I'll try and fix it when I get a chance

Hello,
    when opening an NPC and click on Skill button I'm getting this error with only Expandend NPC loaded.

Screenshot 2024-03-10 090902.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tan0 View Post
    Hello,
    when opening an NPC and click on Skill button I'm getting this error with only Expandend NPC loaded.

Screenshot 2024-03-10 090902.png
    It looks like you're trying to use an npc from a locked module, this extension has always required a modifiable npc in order to use it. Just create a copy of the npc and it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    It looks like you're trying to use an npc from a locked module, this extension has always required a modifiable npc in order to use it. Just create a copy of the npc and it will work.
    Correct! Thanks for the heads up!

I did a thing with weapons where they auto populate now. I couldn't get the ability score to populate, so that will have to be added manually. I'll probably take another look at it later, but I figure this much will be appreciated

Improved the Weapons. If I tried to set it to account for magic weapons then it'd send out an error for regular weapons from modules, so I just called it there. Weapons Auto-populate like this
    Club
    Melee Weapon Attack +STR to hit. 1d4 bludgeoning damage + STR damage
    Ranged Weapon Attack +DEX to hit. 1d4 bludgeoning damage + DEX damage
    Properties: Light

Added Armor
    Create an item with the type "armor" and subtype "Dropped Shield" to get an item that will drop npc ac by whatever the armor value is
    I figured out what the issue with magic weapons is, it can't count the magic bonus for weapons that haven't been opened that session, so not much I can do there.
    I improved the weapon addition.

... I can count. I didn't miss that the proficiency bonus wasn't working the entire time.
    Also skills are drag and drop now. I should stop getting ideas immediately after uploading the build that's supposed to be the final.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    ... I can count. I didn't miss that the proficiency bonus wasn't working the entire time.
    Also skills are drag and drop now. I should stop getting ideas immediately after uploading the build that's supposed to be the final.
    We all love it, keep it up.

Thread Information