Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

5E - Expanded NPC Sheets Extension

This Extension expands the NPC sheet, adding more tabs for more access to the different abilities that higher level NPCs tend to have. These abilities can be accessed from a variety of buttons found on the new Actions tab

• Actions Tab:Actions tab as seen on PC sheets. Allows for addition of weapons, powers, and spells. WARNING: Stat changes must be made on spells, the "base" option doesn't work

• Spells Button: Spells from the NPC are listed here. Save DC and to hit are drawn from the main tab

• Skills Button: Adds a full skill list to the NPC, with full options for Proficiency, 2x Proficiency, and 1/2 Proficiency. WARNING: Opening tab from an NPC in a locked module sends error

• Legendary Button: Lists the Legendary Resistances, Legendary Actions, and Mythic Actions

• Lair Actions Button: Lists Lair Actions

• Abilities Button: Exists only for compatibility with other extensions. If using Reliable Talent extension, create a feature, but no information required.

• Identity Button: Allows for adding information similar to on character sheet, allows for rapid access to more specific information

Screenshots:
    Expanded NPCs.png

Alternate Themes offered within Floating Tabs Thread

License Information: Public domain, use as you wish.

Known Conflicts:
    Major
    • None Known

Minor
    • Reliable Talent Create a feature before rolling deception or a skill with proficiency

Forge

Version History:
    4/05/2021: V1.0: Initial Release
    4/06/2021: V2.0: Changed actions tab to more closely resemble PC sheet.
    4/07/2021: V2.1: Improved compatibility with Death Save Indicators
    4/10/2021: V2.1: Improved compatibility with Death Save Indicators
    4/12/2021: V3.0: Moved tabs into buttons on actions tabs. Proficiency modifier now defaults to zero
    4/13/2021: V3.1: Proficiency modifier reverted to previous version, but with help from Damned now defaults to zero. Now compatible with Player Agency
    4/15/2021: V3.2: Close button added to windows
    6/23/2021: Reverted to V3.2
    1/28/2022: V3.3: Changed tab background to match NPC background, Added header to tabs, Added Identity Tab
    3/08/2024: V3.6: Updated for Compatibility
    3/10/2024: V3.7: Recognized areas to improve with new update. Tabs are now able to be pinned, respond when unlocked, and can be minimized
    3/14/2024: V3.8: Resized tabs. Weapons now populate when dropped on main tab. Other abilities populate traits list instead of actions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ScriedRaven; March 15th, 2024 at 01:00. Reason: Version Update

Wow! That looks great! I'll have to try that!

Really, really nice!!! Could you elaborate a bit on the Map Parcel conflict?

Thanks a lot and thumbs up for the extension!

Nicely done. Should save alot of scrolling and hunting on beasties with lots of info.

Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Really, really nice!!! Could you elaborate a bit on the Map Parcel conflict?
    Map Parcel does a thing, where if you drag and drop a weapon onto the actions tab, it auto-parses it into an action. Due to whatever reason this stops that from happening.

Hi all!

I have added the extension in my extension folder, but I don't see it in the campaign launch page (it is not toggable)

Am I missing something?

Thanks

NVM...I did not close and reopen FGU.

Ok, I have started playing around with this extension but a full array of errors keep popping out.

It is probably due to conflict with other extensions (I have a bit).

Attachment 45495

I'll try to deactivate the other extensions and see what happens.

UPDATE: Even with the other extensions deactivated, errors keep popping out. (FGU 4.0.10, D&D 5E)
    Last edited by eriktedesco; April 6th, 2021 at 19:06.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Map Parcel does a thing, where if you drag and drop a weapon onto the actions tab, it auto-parses it into an action. Due to whatever reason this stops that from happening.
    Still, that does not remove the power of your stuff here at least from a reading of page 1 of your thread. I'd not let anyone be dissuaded from using this thing simply because we have some conflict in the drop code. If you want to PM privately I'm sure I can describe what I do. Gist is always attempt to call the original code and do yours before or after that code if at all possible. I tend to only use my stuff as I'm a control freak when it comes to what is going on in my own games but this looks VERY nice. And losing the ability to drop an item into NPC main page and add it into inventory is trivial thing to sacrifice when considering using this or not. IMHO.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Still, that does not remove the power of your stuff here at least from a reading of page 1 of your thread. I'd not let anyone be dissuaded from using this thing simply because we have some conflict in the drop code. If you want to PM privately I'm sure I can describe what I do. Gist is always attempt to call the original code and do yours before or after that code if at all possible. I tend to only use my stuff as I'm a control freak when it comes to what is going on in my own games but this looks VERY nice. And losing the ability to drop an item into NPC main page and add it into inventory is trivial thing to sacrifice when considering using this or not. IMHO.
    If you are able to make these extensions compatible, for me (and I suspect for many others) would be a win-win situation.

Keep up the good work, both of you!

Thread Information