STAR TREK 2d20

Savage Worlds Core books not showing up in Library of Savage Worlds

Hello, please advise if this post is breaking any rules but I'm very confused and need help.

I have Savage Worlds Adventure Edition and Deluxe. I have also purchased Interface Zero 3.0. I am unable to access that SW core books in SWADE, but unable to use the Interface Zero setting in Deluxe (where I can actually see both the core books and the Interface Zero books. I searched for similar issues but I don't know if I worded it correctly. I mostly just got several threads about no books showing up anywhere that were usually resolved by updating.

I have updated multiple times. I need the core books for players to reference as there are several rules (like hazards rules for poison) in the Interface Zero books that reference back to the SW books. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ok, I don't own IZ 3.0 on FGs, but what happens if you start a basic Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Campaign. I start FGs...Create Campaign called Test using the Savage Worlds (Adventure Edition) ruleset. I hit start. When it loads I have the Campaign Setup Window. I hit Next. I click on SWADE Rules and the next screen shows the SWADE Player Guide and GM Guide loaded. Now when I click on Library, both are there as reference guides. You don't have anything unzipped in the rulesets or vault folders do you? I think things can go funky if it sees things in there that it's not expecting.

Thanks for replying. If I start up SWADE rules I get this:

noswade (2).png

And in Library I have only this:

yesiz.png

However if I go into SW Deluxe, I have everything. But am unable to select IZ 3.0 as the setting, which appears to change many factors of the interface that are critical to playing with IZ rules.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh bummer now I see from looking at the screenshot: When I bought SW deluxe I thought it was essentially standard SW rules AND SWADE rules. I purchased the wrong rule set. Thanks for your time...

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Fuerte View Post
    Thanks for replying. If I start up SWADE rules I get this:

noswade (2).png

And in Library I have only this:

yesiz.png

However if I go into SW Deluxe, I have everything. But am unable to select IZ 3.0 as the setting, which appears to change many factors of the interface that are critical to playing with IZ rules.
    It sounds like you only bought Savage Worlds Deluxe and not Adventure Edition (separate products). IZ 3.0 was made for SWADE and not Deluxe (it was made after SWADE was released so they're using the new rules in IZ3)

Savage Worlds use different names rather than numbers for new editions. So it's not Savage Worlds 2 and Savage Worlds 3 it's Savage Worlds Deluxe and Savage Worlds Adventure Edition.

Smiteworks are pretty good at doing refunds so if you just recently bought Deluxe you can contact them to get your money back and then buy SWADE. Luckily it's pretty cheap unlike some other rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Fuerte View Post
    Oh bummer now I see from looking at the screenshot: When I bought SW deluxe I thought it was essentially standard SW rules AND SWADE rules. I purchased the wrong rule set. Thanks for your time...
    Smiteworks offer a 30 day money back guarantee - contact support and get a refund or exchange for the ruleset you want.

Thread Information