5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Can't pick up and drop tokens even when unlocked.

I am unable to pick up and drag tokens within a map. Is this a bug or do I need to do something different now to be able to do that?

How are you placing the tokens on the map?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Combat tracker.

Ok, well then you should have no issues selecting and dragging a token. Are you using any extensions? Have you tested in a new campaign without extension? Also what ruleset are you using? And you are using Unity in Test right? (since you have posted in the Laboratory forum).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have noticed DM's like players cannot in V4.1 drag across walls etc.. unless you press SHIFT and then drag across the walls etc

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    I have noticed DM's like players cannot in V4.1 drag across walls etc.. unless you press SHIFT and then drag across the walls etc
    BINGO! I will test this tonight and see if it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ok, well then you should have no issues selecting and dragging a token. Are you using any extensions? Have you tested in a new campaign without extension? Also what ruleset are you using? And you are using Unity in Test right? (since you have posted in the Laboratory forum).
    I am using the Unity Test version. I just realized that I did not explain the problem correctly. I am able to drag the tokens just not through walls. I have many extensions on. I will try the shift option then try it without extensions if it does not work.

There was a post in the million odd posts in this 'Laboratory' area - where this feature was mentioned.. but its all getting lost now in threads.

Yes, it would have helped if you mentioned you were trying to drag through walls. A previous release now requires holding SHIFT whilst dragging. This was done so that the DM couldn't accidentally drag a token through a wall during normal movement.

I did see this on the Thursday. I had 2 Large NPC Tokens that I could not move as a GM (Note there was a Light Tokens, under each of the tokens). I had to delete the NPC tokens and replace them from the CT to get them to move. This is the only time I've seen this behavior.

Thread Information