DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Export/Import from one Campaign to another

Hi guys

I am starting a new campaign and want to use the Effects library and Parcels library that I have built up over time in my current campaign.

I can export the parcels and effects from my current campaign. And can see them in the \modules folder of FG. But cannot see a mechanism to import them into my new campaign.

Am I missing something here? Or will I have to manually copy all the data across?

Thanks
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

OK... idiot alert! **points at self** I can see how to import the Parcels.

But still can't seem to access the custom effects from the previous campaign.

Hi Dunadan,

If you export something, it should create a module for it. Then you would just enable the module in the new campaign and should see the exported information in there.

Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi Dunadan,

If you export something, it should create a module for it. Then you would just enable the module in the new campaign and should see the exported information in there.

Dakadin
    Found it.
    When Parcels, NPC's etc get pulled into the new campaign they have their own module in the Library. Effects are just appended to the existing effects rather than being switched on/off from the Library.

Thanks for the help

Thread Information