DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Couple of minor bugs

@Dakadin

I found a couple of minor bugs, and wanted to get documented for when you have spare time to take care of them.

These are not big issues, so are not a priority or anything.

1. Text bug in Power Point Dev Skill Description. It's showing to see Chapter 8 of Spell Law, however, Ch. 8 is Of Channeling, I am pretty sure it should be Chapter 6 section 2 (6.2, Magic and Skills)

2. I'm not sure if this is a bug in CoreRPG or not, but if I have multiple of the same items in the Party Inventory (for instance 2 (or more) short swords), then set it to go to one party member, it only distributes one item instead of all of them, the extra items just disappear.

As I said, neither of them are major, so whenever you have a chance to track them down is fine.

Let me know if you need more details or an example.

Hi Sulimo,

Thanks for letting me know. I thought I responded to this sooner but obviously didn't click the Post button.

1. My PDF copy actually says Chapter 8 of Spell Law also but you are right it shouldn't be referring to there. I think they meant chapter 3.4 Power Points so I updated the modules to reflect that for the next release.

2. I am guessing this is a CoreRPG issue since I don't think I changed anything on the Inventory tab of the Party Sheet. I will look into it though.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thanks for having a look.

I’ll repost for the coreRPG item when I get a chance to test it out.

I suspected it was in coreRPG, but thought I would started here for visibility.

Thread Information