5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Building characters but the Save and skill modifiers are not adding to die rolls

I have built only 5 characters in Unity while in my Campaign thus far and after completing them and play testing them I have discovered that rolling saving throws and rolling skill checks gives no ability score modifiers what so ever. So what might have I toggled options wise or need to change to get this to work for the characters built this far?

Second question: Building a character why doesn't the FG have a character builder, starting with Ability scores and then Race and Class selection? Or am I not seeing where to build characters outside of the FG campaign running?
    Last edited by Erik L; April 4th, 2021 at 01:37.

Blog Entries
    How are you building your characters?
    There are two recommended ways to build 5E characters.

One.
    Name Character
    Assign Stats from Dice or Array
    Drag a Race to the sheet
    Drag a Background to the sheet
    Drag a Class to the sheet

Two.
    Use the Character Wizard

Please post a screenshot of the chat window showing the Rolls.

Neither as all the characters where created by dice rolls on the kitchen table and I wanted to re-create them in FG, in my Campaign.
    As a side note I didn't read the manual for creating characters. So I will go read that now.
    After reading the manual on character creation I am not seeing one that can be built from just manual input.

Side note: I made a 1st level wizard with the Character Wizard from the start and the issue with getting modifiers to show on the dice roll for saves and skills are still not adding onto the die rolls.
    Last edited by Erik L; April 4th, 2021 at 02:21.

Blog Entries
    Hi Erik L,

Are you sure your characters created on the kitchen table have all the correct stats? Anyway - thats not relevent.
    If you want to replicate them from the kitchen table do it exactly the same way as described above except when you are done change the FG displayed Attributes to match your paper copies.

Please post a screenshot of the chat window showing the Rolls

Thread Information