DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Enable Line of Sight blocks GM from moving tokens?

I have been using the line of sight in FGU for a while now. It has become common for me to take maps and add in the walls, doors, and terrain using the image/map tools in FGU. It used to be that with those turned on, players could not move their tokens through the Wall lines, but a GM could. When we went to play a few weeks ago, there is now the option to "Enable/Disable Line-of-sight" which turns all the walls on or off. When I turn it on though, it now prevents the GM from being able to drag a token across a wall line.

I thought maybe I was just mixing something up and have been playing around with the settings, but have not found a way to fix this. Anyone know how to leave line of sight on (prevents players from moving through walls) but still allow the GM to move tokens across the wall lines?

If it helps, here is my normal settings for using maps:
    - Zoom Extents: On
    - Show/Hide Shortcuts: On
    -Enable/Disable Player Vision Preview: usually off
    - Enable/Disable Line-of-Sight: On
    - Enable/Disable Lightning: On
    - Toggle Token Lock: Off
    - Toggle Grid Snap: On

Side Note -Use example: Several of my maps have multiple levels contained inside a single map. The best example is the 50 Fathoms ship maps I made, where the Frigate for example has 3 decks with stairs connecting the levels. Players can move up and down the stairs or scale the outside of the ship to switch levels. The lower two levels have red walls to prevent seeing what is on those decks unless you actually have crew there to keep an eye out for baddies boarding from below. When someone goes from the top deck to the mid deck, I used to drag the players token for them to the level, then they would control movement/actions from there. Since I can't drag their tokens across wall lines anymore, I actually have to turn off line of sight to move the token. This then shows what creatures may have gotten below decks, and even worse, shows what crew counts are for other ships they may be engaged with.

Hold the Shift key while dragging the tokens.

Thread Information