DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fortune System (Broken Compass) Dice Extension for CoreRPG

This an extension to help people calculate Fortune System Dice successes. The Fortune System is what powers the Broken Compass RPG (https://twolittlemice.net/brokencompass/)

Just type "/fortune" followed by number of d6s to be rolled into the chat. So, if you need to roll 5d6, that you would enter "/fortune 5" into the chat. Please note have restricted max dice rolled to 9d6 as that is the current limit in the game.

Now listed on the Forge:
    [INDENT]Fortune System (Broken Compass) Dice Extension: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/264/view[/INDENT]

Created with use of the Ruleset Wizard.

Only been tested in FGU.

2021-04-03:
    Files adjustments.

2021-10-31:
    Posted Forge link to extension.
    Last edited by SAVeira; October 31st, 2021 at 15:41. Reason: Update

Blog Entries
    Hi SAVeira I cant get the extension to work.
    I cant assign a value to the Skills rollable field - i can adjust the next field but i get a script error.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi SAVeira I cant get the extension to work.
    I cant assign a value to the Skills rollable field - i can adjust the next field but i get a script error.
    Oh, I see some code from my ruleset get left. I meant for this just done so it runs from the chat as "/fortune 3" for example. However, I have updated the extension with code that uses the Rule Wizard dice handle function, while removing the other stuff. That code I am using for a Broken Compass ruleset, there I can assign it to rollable fields.

Love this.
    I'll try it out, there are other extensions I can use?
    Character sheet or something similar?
    If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrino View Post
    Love this.
    I'll try it out, there are other extensions I can use?
    Character sheet or something similar?
    Will need my Coin Flip extension if playing Broken Compass: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-for-CoreRPG

A character sheet would be part of a ruleset which there currently not one. I have been working on one but it is taking some time and life is getting in the way.

Thank you so much for the time you spent on it.
    Can't wait to have the ruleset, take your time, life is always demanding.
    Again thank you for your support.
    If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Thread Information