STAR TREK 2d20

Lightbulb Link to Suggestion for Larger Page Numbers on Module Activation Window

A common thing I've seen (and missed myself in the beginning) is the module activation window has pages. I've just added an idea to enlarge the text and move it to the top of the Data Module Activation window.

You can vote on it here: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=136055

Edit: I've probably seen too many political ads, but I have the compulsion to say: Vote Now and Get it out of 182th place! LOL
    Last edited by Griogre; April 4th, 2021 at 19:33.

Thanks for your idea. I wonder if a dedicated topic could be useful in order to regroup and help finding all our suggestions? (If it don't already exist :-) ).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Thanks for your idea. I wonder if a dedicated topic could be useful in order to regroup and help finding all our suggestions? (If it don't already exist :-) ).
    Wouldnt it be easier to just look at the wishlist?

I'm not sure if a lot of persons are going to the dedicated wishlist. I'm on this forum a lot but not very often on the wishlist even if I have posted some ideas on it.

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess if you want to start a thread and copy all the items from the wish list you can do that. But then it would be up to you to maintain it. It would really just be duplicate work, but if you think it's useful, go for it!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Like LordEntrails mentioned it would be a lot of work but it occured to me that blogging about the wish list might be a more manageable idea. Just a thought.

In fact I think that a thread just like this one from @Griogre is a good idea, but if everybody start to create new threads in the forum to advise of their new improvement ideas it could be useful to regroup all of them under one dedicated sub section. I see no usefulness in copying all the wishlist.

Blog Entries
    There are a few threads like this one, but if folks started making threads for all of them, then yes, it would be useful for us to group them. If it happens, then we can do that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information