5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP(1-2) to join DND 5E campaign every Saturday night (PST) (FGU).

FG License: FG Unity (you only need the free version)
    Time Zone:PST
    Day(s) of week:we try to meet up every Saturday.
    Campaign: we are going through the Hoard of the Dragon Queen Campaign in hopes of carrying it over to the Rise of Tiamat.
    Voice: we use discord for updates and voice chat when running the campaign

Experience: If you're familiar with Unity it would be preferred if not we can teach you the basics, also we take any experience to DND whether you're new or experienced

Hey there! so hopefully the above information helps, my group is currently looking for 1-2 players that are interested in joining a DND group to meet up every Saturday(if we can) around 3:30 pm PST. We are taking anyone interested, whether if you're an experienced adventurer looking for more adventures, or a youngblood entering into the world of DND. currently the party consists of a human barbarian, a dwarf cleric, and a halfing rouge. we do use discord to chat during sessions and also use it for any updates. We are pretty laid back group that have a good balance of RP and combat, right now our group is rocking level 4 characters, so you would need to come in with a level 4 character ready to do some bizzness. Well if you believe you would be a great fit, or if you're looking to get started in your DND career, send me a direct message and we cant talk about getting you plugged in! Happy hunting my fellow adventurers!

Hey would be interested in joining if you still have a spot

I would be interested in joining. I am completely new to all of this but willing to learn and have a good time.

I am very new to FG and started playing D&D with pen and paper in the middle 80's. Computers came out then started playing D&D games. Not completely up to date on 5e rules. I am CST and availablle Saturdays

I am would love to join the group, being Aussie it will bring a bit different feel to the group,

Happy with FGU and have played 5E a lot, running Avernus at present with my local group .

Let me know.

Thanks

Hello. Also an Aussie here. I'm not exactly new to D&D 5e, but I am new to playing it online via discord.

I'm interested in participating.

Thanks for everyone showing interest! we have filled up the spots for the moment, thanks again for those that commented and reached out.

Thread Information