FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    2021-04-01.png
    Yes Trenloe, I did use my user name of Erik L, not Eric L. I put in my password in the settings and pressed update after signing in. The screen shot is my current library. When I should hve the full 5e core rules bundle to download plus so much more.

I have made sure under my user name Erik L that I can see all the purchase History from FG that I have ever had sense 2019. I have v3.3.15 free. Not sure why as I have put my license code into the settings line where the license key is to be placed.
    2021-04-01.png

Content requires a valid license key to access; so you'll need to enter your license key in the Settings. (i.e. it should say STANDARD or ULTIMATE, not FREE)
    You should be able to find your licenses in the Store Order History.

Regards,
    JPG

Also note, you'll have multiple license keys. One for your previous FG Classic, and one for your new FG Unity. If you try to put the FGU key into the FGC installation, it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik L View Post
    I have made sure under my user name Erik L that I can see all the purchase History from FG that I have ever had sense 2019. I have v3.3.15 free. Not sure why as I have put my license code into the settings line where the license key is to be placed.
    2021-04-01.png
    If you are seeing version 3.x.x, then you are running FG Classic. Unity would show as version 4. Did you actually download and install the Unity version of Fantasy Grounds?

I see where you are going wrong on 2 fronts.

Firstly, you are logged into FG Classic, not Unity. Besides the obvious version issue as pointed out by JSF, if you look at the bottom of your screenshot, you see 2 buttons on the right, "Share Filter" & "Loaded". In Unity there are 3 buttons, there is an additional "Ruleset Filter" option. But that doesn't explain why you do not see all your purchased items.

Second, and this is why you don't see them, is that the 2nd button you see says "Loaded", so it is only displaying the items CURRENTLY loaded. I f you toggle it to "Load Filter" you will see all your items, including those not yet loaded. There is another option in the toggle, "Not Loaded" which will only display those items not yet loaded, and filter out the loaded ones.

I guess the filter is there so that when you want to unload modules you don't have to scroll through all your content.

FYI, when logged into Unity, the version should read "v4.0.10 STANDARD (2021-XX-XX)"

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik L View Post
    2021-04-01.png
    This screenshot is from FG Classic, not Unity.

Blog Entries
    Don’t change your license key in FG Classic. You should revert that back to your original Fg license and run an Update to restore your purchases for FG Classic.

Next, download and install Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGC) from the website here and use the new FGU license key in your Settings there. Check the launch screen and if any of them say FREE, it means you are using the wrong version of the key and software.

Thread Information