5E Character Create Playlist

Activation key won't work Need Help

Hi

How long does it usually take them to respond, activation key not working

Welcome to the FG forums. Sorry you're having issues.

A few things to confirm:
    1) Is your key for FG Classic or FG Unity?
    2) Is your license key in the format AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC-DDDDD-EEEEE - i.e. five sets of five alphanumeric characters?
    3) Where did you order FG? The FG store, Steam or via a subscription?
    4) What, exactly, isn't working? What error message do you get? At which point of the process?

Some information on getting started with FG Unity that is also relevant to FG Classic here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+Grounds+Unity
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

me face number 3 issue

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmash1 View Post
    me face number 3 issue
    Item 3 in the list was a question, not a specific issue. Can you answer the questions please? Otherwise we won't be able to help.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think you're a spammer, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you're an FG user with an issue, please answer my questions. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I think you're a spammer, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you're an FG user with an issue, please answer my questions. Thanks.
    No i am not a spammer, me face the problem in my decktope imac while i using playstore .

Thread Information