FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You obviously don't understand how it works and how easy it will be to integrate sounds into my games; as pointed out you also have no idea how I run my games - so for you to state this as absolute is what's absurd here. As has already been stated - we look for different things in our games, you go do your thing and I'll stay here and be very happy doing mine and don't arrogantly attempt to predict what I will and won't do. Have fun on the other side. See ya!

Are you getting that "easy" integration for free, or are you paying for a subscription on Syrinscape?

Why are you getting so defensive about what a stranger on an internet forum said? I can't help but feel as if you're trying to convince yourself rather than me. I think you know fully that you will immediately abandon this nonsense the moment the novelty has worn off. Perhaps you're upset with yourself over that realization because, due to the stockholm syndrome I mentioned, you actively want to be the guy supporting the lunacy that is fantasy grounds in its current form.

Just a theory.

Ok, enough of this rubbish. I’m closing this thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information