FG Spreadshirt Swag

2 d&d players new to fantasy grounds

Hello,

My friend and I are looking for a group to play on Tuesday evening. We are both proficient with 5e and both have dm'd games for our friends. We are looking to get some play time though. Our other friends aren't interested in dm'ing so we came to fantasy grounds to find a group we live in different states so in person isn't an option. We are new to fantasy grounds but are watching videos on how to work it. We might have another player interested but his only experience is with dnd 2E.

We are in central time zone.
    We are open to home brew and modules.
    We are still working on RP, defiantly open to any game type.

Hey, dragen79,

I was wondering if you would be interested in a Call of Cthulhu 7th edition game I am starting. FAIR WARNING: It is NOT D&D. My schedule is flexible, and Tuesday evenings would work. Also, on the game, it is a VERY LARGE campaign (called Masks of Nyarlathotep). About the system, Call of Cthulhu 7th edition, it is a horror RPG, which is themed around investigation and action against the Cthulhu Mythos in the 1920s (see H.P. Lovecraft's and his associates' books and poetry for more information on that). It is an easy-to-learn system, and I have pregens (or you can just make your own PC with my help). Also, if you're uninterested in playing with a minor (someone >18), I'm not your guy -- I'm 15.

If you ARE interested, the only requirement (outside of FGU) is Discord. I run voice calls through a discord server I have for this game, so that is how we will talk. Please friend me (Ethanos#2119) or just join the server (click here). You DO NOT need to read Lovecraft's work, although I do recommend it if you want to fully understand the game's concept.

Thanks,
    Ethan(os)

Thread Information