DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Attached is a filtered screenshot with some examples. I want to point out that there are 9 pages of System data in it as well.

Attachment 46712
    This just made my buy list Thanks for sharing the screenshot I can't help thinking FG should replace one of the app background images, with your picture, so that people know they are getting the maps!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi RobP,

That's a good question. When I supply images for the store they don't specify what they are, I tend to specify what data you'll get and examples of images etc. What I will do in the future is also supply an image with sector maps. Every single image/map in a Mongoose product is part of the Fantasy Grounds module.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Just made my buy list for next pay day I think FG need to either improve their descriptions. I'm pretty sure it alludes to a double sided poster map too - which for a digital product seems very odd. For this product, it would definitely benefit from showing screen shots of at least one subsector map as this is why people will be buying the module

Quote Originally Posted by RobP View Post
    Just made my buy list for next pay day I think FG need to either improve their descriptions. I'm pretty sure it alludes to a double sided poster map too - which for a digital product seems very odd. For this product, it would definitely benefit from showing screen shots of at least one subsector map as this is why people will be buying the module
    FG products usually reprint whatever the publisher has on the back cover or whatever equivalent blurb. So it sometimes doesn't exactly match the FG content but I think that is more of a publisher thing than a SmiteWorks thing.

I think it could be a Smiteworks thing as they are the ones offering to sell a software product with a double sided map! The buyer is buying from Smiteworks rather than Mongoose. Kind of shows a lack of quality control. Still, if anyone official is reading this thread, it's a trivial thing to change the content of a website

Thread Information