5E Character Create Playlist

Images with pins shared between campaigns

I have an image that has a bunch of pins in it. I want to use the image, pins and all in another campaign as well as the one I have created it in. How can I do this? If it maters, this is in the 5e rules set.

Thanks for any help.
    Current
    Player - Homebrew Campaign
    Dungeon Master - Storm King's Thunder
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had found that method, I was just hoping for an easier solution.

What I created was images for for lists of items for sale in stores. I created all the parcels so the players only need to drag the item to their inventory. I included a negative monetary value so it would be subtracted from the characters wealth when they dragged the parcel on to the character sheet.

I guess that means dragging each parcel individually into the export window (I think there is a couple hundred). That or every parcel in the campaign would be added. I guess I should have thought this through more before I started and made a campaign to do this in.

I guess I get to make my first module. Live and learn.

Thanks for the response.
    Current
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Make a copy of your current campaign - rename the directory to something like "My module making campaign". Load that campaign up and delete all of the data you don't want in your module. Then export the remaining data into a module - and use that module in your campaigns. When you need to make changes to the module, open up "My module making campaign", make your changes and export to a module (overwriting the previous module you exported).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    See link in my signature with advice on module creation best practices.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks guys, awesome.
    Current
    Completed

Thread Information