DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Module vs. Duplicate Campaign

Hi,

Quick question. When putting together a one-shot, I wanted to keep a pristine copy so I can run it from fresh again for different groups. I've done this with an exported adventure module, which all works fine. I regularly export to module to keep backups anyway.

The only annoyance is having to set up the campaign itself every time with my preferred options, extensions, loaded modules and the like. This is a non-trivial amount of time and it is easy (and annoying) to get wrong and find myself not having my regular set-up done. I also like to preload a bunch of stuff onto the hot bar, I work off maps with pins for everything so running a game I just have the maps all in the bar and I'm ready to run.

Is it OK to just duplicate my original campaign folder inside the SmiteWorks/campaigns folder as an alternative? Will it remember the settings?

I don't want to plunge in and start duplicating stuff in case it messes things up or there are pitfalls of which I am unaware.

Cheers, Hywel

I do this regularly. Also, a good way to preserve premades with pre-rolled toons.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thanks! Will do so

Thread Information