DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't get multiple atks to work in PF1e

Hi,

Sorry to complain but I am hating FGU more and more each time I use it. I have read forums and watched videos showing how to add multiple attacks with zero luck when I try. I only use a Greatsword now and scared to use another weapon because I have 12 weapon choices as seen in the image below for various combinations for 1 and 2 attacks. I can't get the Power Attack option to work and no clue how to get something like Divine Power to add to the attack so I need a ton of weapon choices made. Any for dummies explanation? Or maybe it is just my computer...
    Thanks!

multiple atks.png

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to PF1 forum. Asking ruleset specific questions in the ruleset forum will get you the best answers with the least effort.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

i can feel your frustration, and this question (or similar question pops up a lot).

i just answered the most recent post in this forum... check it out. it's something you should look into as a better solution.

if you want to continue with your set up, it looks like you need to spell out weapon types: instead of "s" enter "slashing" etc; if multiple types, then, e.g. "slashing, bludgeoning, piercing, magic, silver"
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Hi,
    I am still having NO luck :-( Really frustrating like this program built in the dark ages. In Foundry it instantly knows the second attack is 5 less. I can not no matter what get a second attack to appear so again as seein in my first post I have to create a situation for every buff for 1 and 2 attacks.
    The buff issue, I will look into modules as mentioned but everything I have tried to simply take my chance to hit minus the negative for a second attack doesn't work.

Any further advice?

Thanks!

Do you see the number directly next to the sword? That is the number of total attacks, click on it and then type the number of attacks into it You should then see that the fields next to it populate You can then either double-click on the field of the total number for a full attack or on each individual field next to it for the individual attacks

I have not much time, but for the power attack and divine power you need to create for example a "spell class" (do not get hanged up by the name, it is also used for actions like power attack), then create the action there via effects etc. like tahl_liadon mentioned

Here is an example of what Kelrugem means Capture.JPG This is just my way of organizing this sort of thing. Other resources are the discord channel for fantasy grounds people there are also really helpful and also Fantasy Grounds College which actually teaches you how to do this sort of thing. There are also extensions that might have what you need here in the forums.

Here is an example of what Kelrugem means Capture.JPG This is just my way of organizing this sort of thing. Other resources are the discord channel for fantasy grounds people there are also really helpful and also Fantasy Grounds College which actually teaches you how to do this sort of thing. There are also extensions that might have what you need here in the forums. Here is what the same pic looks like with the codes open Captur1e.JPG

I have spent hours and hours and NEVER knew about the number directly next to the sword.Just that explanation/wording alone, the best I have found on the net :-) THANKS!!! I will next mess with recommendations by others for Power Attack!

Quote Originally Posted by umanami View Post
    I have spent hours and hours and NEVER knew about the number directly next to the sword.Just that explanation/wording alone, the best I have found on the net :-) THANKS!!! I will next mess with recommendations by others for Power Attack!
    nice If you need help, let us know

Thread Information