FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Script error weighted dice

I was wondering if someone could help me with this script error on my weighted dice extension? It works fine on the attribute rolls, saving throws and any other kind of rolls, except for attack rolls, then I get the script error. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me. I've also included the extension itself. The command is /openwindow weighteddice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Niles; March 30th, 2021 at 18:03.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to workshop for correct visibility

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Depending on the ruleset you may have to use ActorManager<ruleset>. Some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post574220
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Depending on the ruleset you may have to use ActorManager<ruleset>. Some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post574220
    I should have clarified, Trenloe. I know nothing about coding. My wording should have been "is there anyone here with the time willing to fix this?" It really is a fantastic extension that could be shared with the FG community.
    Last edited by Niles; March 30th, 2021 at 19:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    I know nothing about coding.
    And you're writing an extension?

Or is this someone else's code? If so, maybe get in touch with them to see if they can update it for the ruleset updates from last month (detailed in the link I provided). It may be they just need to change ActorManager2 to ActorManager5E, but there could be a lot of other changes that need to be made to make the extension fully compatible with the current FG ruleset code.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    And you're writing an extension?

Or is this someone else's code? If so, maybe get in touch with them to see if they can update it for the ruleset updates from last month (detailed in the link I provided). It may be they just need to change ActorManager2 to ActorManager5E, but there could be a lot of other changes that need to be made to make the extension fully compatible with the current FG ruleset code.
    No, sir. Not writing the extension. It is someone else's. I will contact them, thank you.

Blog Entries

Weighted dice extension

I have a weighted dice extension to override the rolls of the players, whether they be attribute rolls, saving throws, skills or attack rolls. I'm getting a script error. I've tried getting hold of the original creator, but I don't know if they're active on Fantasy Grounds anymore. I know nothing of coding. Would anyone be willing to take a look at it? Thank you to anyone that can help. It does work on the attribute rolls and saving throws. I get the script error on the attack roll.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Niles; April 1st, 2021 at 19:19.

I've merged these threads and kept them in the Workshop - which is the right place to ask for assistance with coding.

Blog Entries
    I've merged these threads and kept them in the Workshop - which is the right place to ask for assistance with coding.
    Thank you, Trenloe. The only reason I posted this again is because I took your advice to contact the creator of the extension and I can't get hold of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Thank you, Trenloe. The only reason I posted this again is because I took your advice to contact the creator of the extension and I can't get hold of him.
    Give them some time - a couple of days isn't that much time. They last visited the forums a week ago, so they're still around.

Thread Information