STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 46 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    First day coding Xanathar went well.
    Tomorrow follows a small update on phb and dmg, after some good feedback from our users.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

I am testing a character with the Dual Wielder feat. I see that if you click on 'Effect' under Dual Wielder, it adds the +1 AC bonus to the combat tracker...but if you accidentally click it twice, it adds it twice...and on and on. Is there any way to remove the effect without having to delete the character off the combat tracker and start fresh? Sometimes my players are click happy.
    "You're just jealous the Voices speak to Me!"

- Ultimate License Holder and long time DM currently running D&D 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos0042 View Post
    I am testing a character with the Dual Wielder feat. I see that if you click on 'Effect' under Dual Wielder, it adds the +1 AC bonus to the combat tracker...but if you accidentally click it twice, it adds it twice...and on and on. Is there any way to remove the effect without having to delete the character off the combat tracker and start fresh? Sometimes my players are click happy.
    A host can remove any combat tracker effect simply by opening the effects icon in combat tracker entry and deleting the entry.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

CT Delete.gif
    Last edited by SirMotte; April 27th, 2021 at 20:49.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Thanks for the responses.

For some reason the button wasn't opening the menu, so I restarted FGU and then it opened like in your examples.

I was playing around with various extensions, so something might have gotten messed up.

Second question - on a Monk character sheet, I created a new category called KI Powers and set the uses for 10 REST (as it's a 10th level Monk) and dragged-n-dropped KI powers into it from the pop-up window that I got to from under Features > Ki (which has 2 dots).

Now if I drag powers from the popup, they only have 2 dots, no matter what I change that # Rest to.

If I create a new, custom power, then 10 dots appear.

Any idea where I can edit the variable that controls the Ki Effect under Features?

Does that make sense?

Thanks for the responses.

For some reason the button wasn't opening the menu, so I restarted FGU and then it opened like in your examples.

I was playing around with various extensions, so something might have gotten messed up.

Second question - on a Monk character sheet, I created a new category called KI Powers and set the uses for 10 REST (as it's a 10th level Monk) and dragged-n-dropped KI powers into it from the pop-up window that I got to from under Features > Ki (which has 2 dots).

Now if I drag powers from the popup, they only have 2 dots, no matter what I change that # Rest to.

If I create a new, custom power, then 10 dots appear.

Any idea where I can edit the variable that controls the Ki Effect under Features?

Does that make sense?
    Actions tab - preparation at bottom (cycle buttons)

Thanks again.

So far, I really like this combination of extensions...even if they baffle me a tad

For Ki i need to set the base prepared back to 0, for the different ki using features, because otherwise the group uses per rest doesnt work. I'll change those.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Thanks...

and I've also come across another issue that I might might be mod related.

when I attempt to use ANY item that modifies the STR value of a character and I roll a damage value I get this error:

Code:
    [4/28/2021 1:24:53 PM] Campaign saved.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[4/28/2021 1:25:07 PM] [WARNING]  buttoncontrol: Could not find pressed icon (down) in control (button_chat_pcdesc) in class (item_header)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[4/28/2021 1:25:13 PM] [WARNING]  buttoncontrol: Could not find pressed icon (down) in control (button_chat_pcdesc) in class (power_header)

[4/28/2021 1:26:28 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:208: attempt to index global 'vClause' (a nil value)

[4/28/2021 1:26:57 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:208: attempt to index global 'vClause' (a nil value)

[4/28/2021 1:28:28 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:208: attempt to index global 'vClause' (a nil value)

I remove the item (and it doesn't matter if it's a custom item or like a belt of giant strength, it works without error (and without the strength bonus adjustment).

is this something on my part or maybe a conflict with another extension?

Thanks...

and I've also come across another issue that I might might be mod related.

when I attempt to use ANY item that modifies the STR value of a character and I roll a damage value I get this error:

Code:
    [4/28/2021 1:24:53 PM] Campaign saved.

[4/28/2021 1:25:07 PM] [WARNING]  buttoncontrol: Could not find pressed icon (down) in control (button_chat_pcdesc) in class (item_header)

[4/28/2021 1:25:13 PM] [WARNING]  buttoncontrol: Could not find pressed icon (down) in control (button_chat_pcdesc) in class (power_header)

[4/28/2021 1:26:28 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:208: attempt to index global 'vClause' (a nil value)

[4/28/2021 1:26:57 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:208: attempt to index global 'vClause' (a nil value)

[4/28/2021 1:28:28 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:208: attempt to index global 'vClause' (a nil value)

I remove the item (and it doesn't matter if it's a custom item or like a belt of giant strength, it works without error (and without the strength bonus adjustment).

is this something on my part or maybe a conflict with another extension?
    Simple test - turn off all extensions - does it happen? If not - its an extension. Turn on one extension at a time till it starts happening again - that will be the conflict. No other real way to test it. And a .mod is NOT an extension.

Having said all this - this log looks like something else not really tied into FGU or its "stuff". You have another issue going on here - find out what this unity runtime thing is is my advice as it seems like you have other things loaded on your machine.

Thread Information